Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall
- Negligent Security
- Claims against Drunk Drivers or Bars
- Civil Litigation
- False Arrest
- Malicious Prosecution
- State Criminal Defense
- DUI Defense in Columbus, Harris County, & Fort Moore, GA
- State Bar of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- Georgia Supreme Court
- Georgia Court of Appeals
Admissions, Honors and Memberships
- AV Preeminent attorney as rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Columbus Trial Lawyers Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Poor Memory or Pernicious Prevaricator:
- Dealing with False Statements in Depositions,
- The Verdict, Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, September 2018
Mitchell B. Ladson
Mitchell B. Ladson has worked as an attorney fighting for Georgia plaintiffs since 2006. He is an attorney at Mark Post Law, LLC, where he continues to pursue justice in personal injury lawsuits in Muscogee County and across the state of Georgia, primarily focusing on cases where insurance companies have failed to honor their legal obligations to people injured by the negligence of individuals and corporations.
Mr. Ladson was born in Savannah, Georgia, and raised in southeast Georgia. He attended Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia, graduating magna cum laude in 2002 with a B.A. in English. Mr. Ladson received his law degree from Tulane University in 2006. In the summer after his second year of law school, Mr. Ladson worked as a law clerk for the Honorable Anthony A. Alaimo, the Senior Judge of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Georgia, in Brunswick, Georgia.
In 2016, Mr. Ladson was honored to receive an AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the leading national rating agency for attorneys across the United States. This rating indicates that Mr. Ladson’s peers rank him at the highest level of professional excellence for legal knowledge, communication skills, and ethical standards.
Mr. Ladson resides in Columbus, Georgia, he is married and he has three school age children.